jurassic-park-image Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion
"Nobody in Madrid wanted Juve. It's 50-50

jurassic-park-image Index du Forum -> Résumé des films -> Résumé du deuxième film
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Mar - 08:33 (2018) Sujet du message: "Nobody in Madrid wanted Juve. It's 50-50 Répondre en citant

Juventus and Real Madrid will meet again in the UEFA Champions league as this will be a re-match of last year's UCL final. Here is link sbo what Villiam Vecchi had to say on this tie as he spoke to IlBianconero.com : " Juve and Roma will have very difficult challenges ahead. Even so when you reach this stage of the competition, you will always face good teams. Take Sevilla link sbo for example, they beat Manchester United against all odds. Juve-Real? I would say it's 50-50 where as Barca-Roma is 65-35% but anything is possible. I don't think anyone in Madrid wanted to get Juve that's for sure. The Bianconeri are very link sbo strong at the back and then they attack with power. They are so strong at the moment, let's see how it goes. Real? Well they have a ton of talent, players like Ronaldo, Benzema and Modric are used to doing great in the most delicate moments. Match-ups? I am anxious to see Higuain and Dybala against Ronaldo and Bale. Buffon? He is a legend, let's hope that he can win the last trophy that he is missing. That's what I hope for him...".

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Mar - 08:33 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet jurassic-park-image Index du Forum -> Résumé des films -> Résumé du deuxième film Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation