jurassic-park-image Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion
Gattuso: ‘AC Milan turned off the light'

jurassic-park-image Index du Forum -> Résumé des films -> Résumé du deuxième film
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Aoû - 04:12 (2018) Sujet du message: Gattuso: ‘AC Milan turned off the light' Répondre en citant

AC Milan manager Gennaro Gattuso spoke to Dazn after a 3-2 defeat against Napoli on Saturday night: “One mistake sb0bet can’t create us so much troubles. It’s normal to make mistakes because we always try to start the action from the back. After their first goal we disappeared from sb0bet the pitch. One mistake can’t cost us the game.” “We turned off the light, the final part of the game was a disaster. It’s a pity because we dominated for 55 minutes. I don’t blame single players, I am disappointed because we disappeared from the pitch after their first goal. We must be stronger than a single mistake, it’s the same problem we had sb0bet last season. Higuain? He is an important player, I am satisfied by his performance. We must feed him better.” Leonardo shares the same opinion of Gattuso: “The game changed when they scored the 2-1 and everything changed. It was the key moment of the game for me but  I want to remain positive and think that there are some very positive aspects  in  this game. Despite the  defeat  I think we did well”, the Rossoneri chief said at the end of the game.”

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Aoû - 04:12 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet jurassic-park-image Index du Forum -> Résumé des films -> Résumé du deuxième film Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation